Today Riot Games at the support forum revealed some interesting information, and it may be useful for all active players of League of Legends – percentage probability of dropping various items from the chests.
Hextech chests in LoL are obtained for champion points, or they could be bought in the in-game shop. However, to open these chest you need keys, which could be obtained for playing matches. In chests, you could find champion and skin shards, essences. Shards and essence could be transformed into a permanent, and permanent into content.
What items you could loot from the Hextech chest in LoL:
- Skin shard – 50%;
- Champion shard – 25%;
- Emotion permanent – 10%;
- Ward skin shard + 150 of an orange essence – 11.5%.
- Gem – 3.6%;
- Bonus chest + key – 10%.
Riot games slightly changed the rules of how this loot is dropping now:
- All in-game skins (besides Ultimate and mythic champion skins) have an equal % of dropping;
- Ultimate and mythic skins are dropping as permanents. If you already have such skin, then you could shatter it into an essence;
- You could not open three chests in a row and do not loot any skin shards;
- Bonus gems are dropping at least in 1 of 50 chests;
- In bonus chest you could find another bonus chest;
- Exclusives have a very rare drop chance – 1 out of 2500;
- Champion shards are dropping out starting from 4800BE and higher.
The post League of Legends | The mystery of the in-game chests appeared first on LeagueFighters.com – League of Legends fan blog | Champions review, patch notes..